fredag den 5. november 2010

An enjoyable afternoon in Seattle

Thursday we went to Seattle to see the museum of history and industry in Seattle. While that was quite interesting and entertaining, it was the afternoon that we spent in seattle I enjoyed the most. After we had been to the museum, we had asl the afternoon of to spend in seattle. A few of us started by going to seattles best to have a cup of coffee. After that we went to barnes and nobles to look for some books. I bought: the god delusion, physics of the impossible and the lost symbol. All books I look forward to read, probably during our christmas break, since I doubt I will have the time earlier. After that we went to a little sandwich shop someone recommended to us. We brought the sandwiches to a little park thing near pike place market. And we spent the next 2-3 hours in the park. Sitting, talking, reading and listening to music. So all in all, a really nice day with awesome weather in seattle.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 kommentar:

  1. Sounds like AN AWESOME DAY!
    In fact, ANY day that involves a trip to Barnes and Noble is an awesome day in my opinion!

    SvarSlet